This version of OpenTodoList is rather a maintenance release. It bumps up the used version of Qt on most platforms to v5.11, for some even to 5.12. The most interesting change however is that the app is now available via Flatpak.
- The app is now using at least Qt 5.11.2 on all platforms we build relases for. On some platforms, we even use Qt 5.12 now. rpdev/opentodolist#209
- APKs are now signed within the CIs. This means that the APK files can be downloaded and installed as-is without further manual intervention. This eases both testing of developer builds as well as releasing to the Google App Store. rpdev/opentodolist#211
- There recently was a change in the tool
linuxdeployqtwhich we use to create AppImages for Linux. This is worked around temporarily by using an older release of the tool in the CIs. rpdev/opentodolist#216
- Last but not least, the app is now available on Flathub. This means you can easily install it on most Linux distributions via the
flatpakcommand line tool or your favorite software store. rpdev/opentodolist#2159, rpdev/opentodolist#219, rpdev/opentodolist#220
- There is a known issue with the cache DB used by the app (rpdev/opentodolist#214). When you installed e.g. a 32bit version and then change to a 64bit version, the cache cannot be opened and the app won’t work properly. To fix this, remove the previous cache directory manually before starting the app.