After the previous regular version of OpenTodoList (v3.28) and the following bug fix version (v3.28.1), we spent - once again - quite some on on background work. The target: The sync code, that is currently part of OpenTodoList, shall be made a standalone library, so we can use it easily in OpenTodoList, but also in other apps in the future (and also make it easy for others to use that code). This work is not yet finished and hopefully will make it into the next release of the app.
For OpenTodoList, this means: Not too much news in this version. However, we still have some fixes we’d like to bring to you, as well as a minor UX improvement 😉
- rpdev/opentodolist#387: This is a fix which should make sure that the app syncs against more WebDAV servers. The issue here was, that some servers are quite picky when it comes about URLs that refer to folders and - if the URLs are different that what they expect - reject the call to e.g. create a remote folder. Anyway, fixed ✔️
- rpdev/opentodolist#386:Another smaller bug… on some platforms, the icon which is used to set up recurring due dates for items was not properly shown. While the button was these, you didn’t have a visual clue about it. As well: Fixed ✔️
- rpdev/opentodolist#381: Last but not least, also some minor UX improvement. When creating a new item from the schedule view, you can now use the enter key in the title edit to create the item. Previously, you always had to click the Ok button to do so.
- Please find the download links for major platforms on GitHub.
- For Android, the release is available via Google Play.
- For iOS, the release is available via the App Store.
- If you use
snap, you can install the app from the snapcraft.io.
- If you use
flatpak, you can install the app from Flathub.
- For Arch based Linux distributions, you can install the app from AUR.
There are currently no known issues. If you encounter any issues, please file a bug report in the bug tracker.