OpenTodoList 3.31.2 Has Been Released
Time for another hot fix release!
This one is particularly important for Windows users, so in case you already updated and experience sync issues, please read on.
- rpdev/opentodolist#406: On Windows, when syncing against a generic WebDAV server, chances were that an invalid URL was generated by the new sync mechanism and hence, sync would fail. This is fixed now, so synchronizing your libraries against generic WebDAV should work again with this version.
- rpdev/opentodolist#359: As a small gimmick, this release integrates a new feature which will be part of the next monthly release. In the settings, you can not specify a minimum size for items in the library view, so you can tune the size of the cards to your liking.
- Please find the download links for major platforms on GitHub.
- For Android, the release is available via Google Play and the IzzyOnDroid repository for F-Droid.
- For iOS, the release is available via the App Store.
- If you use
snap, you can install the app from the snapcraft.io.
- If you use
flatpak, you can install the app from Flathub.
- For Arch based Linux distributions, you can install the app from AUR.
There are currently no known issues. If you encounter any issues, please file a bug report in the bug tracker.