OpenTodoList 3.31.1 Has Been Released
It’s bug fixing time 😮
After yesterday’s release of v3.31, some issues have been found with the new sync code - it seems, it especially happens on Windows, but we cannot exclude that other systems are not affected.
- rpdev/opentodolist#404: There were some issues in the code, which might cause the sync to delete some files. For this reason, please upgrade as soon as possible to 3.31.1! If you sync against a NextCloud or ownCloud instance, you can always recover deleted files. Even if you don’t immediately miss items, check your trash can if there is an unusually high number of deleted files since you upgraded to v3.30. Note that earlier versions are not affected. The fixes are specifically for the new sync code introduced in yesterday’s release. So if you did not upgrade to that release yet, you should be clean.
- Please find the download links for major platforms on GitHub.
- For Android, the release is available via Google Play and the IzzyOnDroid repository for F-Droid.
- For iOS, the release is available via the App Store.
- If you use
snap, you can install the app from the snapcraft.io.
- If you use
flatpak, you can install the app from Flathub.
- For Arch based Linux distributions, you can install the app from AUR.
There are currently no known issues. If you encounter any issues, please file a bug report in the bug tracker.