OpenTodoList 3.28.1 Has Been Released
Version 2.28 of OpenTodoList already came with lots of bug fixes. However, we added some fixes for a particularly grave issue - and that’s definitely worth an intermediate bug fix release of the app. 🩹
- rpdev/opentodolist#374: This issue popped up after allowing the app to keep running in the background. In particular on Android, this meant that the app now would try to sync even if the user was e.g. out in the wild with hardly a network connection available. In such situations, the app would sometimes delete some files from your libraries! 😨 The underlying problem (missing error checking if a reply from the network was complete) was much older, but it popped up due to the likelihood of running into such a situation was way higher now. This release fixes this by making the error checking in network connections more stable and hence should prevent the app from accidentally deleting your precious items. If you still encounter similar issues, please make sure you reach out to us. However, for the moment we are confident that the issue should be gone!
- Please find the download links for major platforms on GitHub.
- For Android, the release is available via Google Play.
- For iOS, the release is available via the App Store.
- If you use
snap, you can install the app from the snapcraft.io.
- If you use
flatpak, you can install the app from Flathub.
- For Arch based Linux distributions, you can install the app from AUR.
There are currently no known issues. If you encounter any issues, please file a bug report in the bug tracker.