OpenTodoList 3.19.1 Has Been Released
We relased v3.19 of OpenTodoList only a few days ago. Unfortunately, a nasty little bug found its way in 🐛
So here comes v3.19.1, which fixes the issue and also already comes with other gimmicks 😉
- rpdev/opentodolist#296: The previous release (v3.19) brought quite some enhancements especially regarding handling of synced libraries. These changes caused the Windows version of the app to not start anymore 😰 This version fixes this issue, so, dear Windows users: Welcome back on board!
- rpdev/opentodolist#298: Depending on the time zone you live in, due dates in the apps might potentially be created with one day off. This issues is fixed as well in this release.
- rpdev/opentodolist#294: When a library is synchronized, we now show an indication in the tool bar. Previously, an overlay footer was used for this purpose, which however prevented users from interacting with the content of the current page.
- Please find the download links for major platforms on GitHub.
- For Android, the release is available via Google Play.
- For iOS, the release is available via the App Store.
- If you use
snap, you can install the app from the snapcraft.io.
- If you use
flatpak, you can install the app from Flathub.
There are currently no known issues. If you encounter any issues, please file a bug report in the bug tracker.