OpenTodoList 0.1.0 has been released! Here is the list of changes since the last preview versions:
- Offline and online installers for Windows and Linux (x86_64).
- Smart todo creation. Type in e.g. “Due today: Call mum” to create a todo which is automatically set due today.
- Several UI fixes.
- Filter settings are correctly restored.
- Proper sorting of todos (done and deleted todos now always appear at the end of a list.
- Windows x86 Offline Installer
- Windows x86 Online Installer
- Linux x86_64 Offline Installer
- Linux x86_64 Online Installer
- Mac OS X Offline Installer
- Mac OS X Online Installer
- Android ARMv7
Installing from the Android Play Store
You can install OpenTodoList also from the Android Play Store. We are currently in a beta phase. In order to be able to install using the Play Store:
- Join the OpenTodoList Beta Users Google+ community. 3. Opt-in to the beta version by following this link.
Afterwards, you should find OpenTodoList in the Google Play Store.